RANTINGS AND RAVINGS OF AN OLD MAN TRULY RUINED BY SPORT

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Opening Day Photo Shoot Yields Unexpected Results



Spring gobbler season opened this morning so naturally Gale and me gulped down breakfast, grabbed our cameras and headed for the Big Hole (I'll probably do the real deal with my friend Gig later). Anyway you may recall awhile back we went gobbler chasin instead found moose...Well as you can see the gobblers won this time around too but...I was able to at least bring home 3 decent action shots of...Well, ok, sort of booby prizes but... Like I realize there's way more glory to shootin struttin toms but I've been at this long enough to have become a strong believer you takes what you gets be damn glad you did...Whatever, you got to agree beats tastin skunk big time...

No comments:

Post a Comment