RANTINGS AND RAVINGS OF AN OLD MAN TRULY RUINED BY SPORT

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Montana: Time to Break Out the Fly Rod...

(click to enlarge)


With forecast highs near 50 later this week and a new license year beginning Friday, like magic my thoughts have turned from chasing desert chickens and other far less worthy distractions to, dare I say it? Breaking out the ol' fly pole. Actually for me kick starting the season end of February, beginning of March is a bit late. In years past it was a rare January I didn't fish at least a few times and while am sure there has been a February or two or three without wetting a fly line in the past 40 years or so I honestly can't remember when...Anyway starting today and for the next 6 months and change this rant WILL have little to do with stuff not fishy...promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment