RANTINGS AND RAVINGS OF AN OLD MAN TRULY RUINED BY SPORT

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Birding Trails Montana...



Last Friday morning we headed to Belgrade to the Wilderness Adventures Press warehouse where I signed a bunch of books, Birding Trails Montana and Flyfisher's Guide to Montana...Note the Author's serious look, shows how really into these sorts of things he really isn't...Right! 

Then it was off to Bozangeles to the Gran Whatever Hotel and the Audubon's Annual Wings Over Montana Bird Fest...

As you can see in the bottom photo as a book peddler while I might not know what the hell I'm doing, or more to the point doing here, I do know how to have fun...Which I guess in the end is about all one can hope for...Perhaps the most curious thing of the entire affair was the total lack of interest shown in our Power Point presentation featuring about 150 of our, Gale's and mine, "outstanding" bird photos...Oh well...


No comments:

Post a Comment